The Sinistro Habana Vieja cigars is handcrafted at the La Aurora Cigar Factory in the Dominican Republic. The Habana Vieja uses a flavorful and well-aged blend of Nicaraguan & Dominican filler tobaccos bound in a 10-year aged HVA (Habana Vuelta Arriba) binder finished with a rich Nicaraguan Habano wrapper aged for 8 years. The Vieja is medium-bodied filled with creamy, sweet notes of pepper, cinnamon, earthy wood, and toasted bread.
Made in La Aurora factory
• 8-year aged Cuban-seed Nicaraguan Habano wrapper.
• 10-year aged HVA (Habana Vuelta Arriba) binder.
• Aged Dominican & Nicaraguan long-fillers.
• The Salomón has a San Andres Maduro wrapper at the head and foot of the cigar.
• The Scala has a San Andres Maduro leaf wrapped around the cigar
Lancero (7"x 40)
Fat Robusto (4 1/2" x 58)
Ambassador (5 1/2"x38/60)
Scala LE (5 1/2"x38/60)
Salomon (6 1/2"x50/60)
All sizes have a shaggy foot which makes each cigar appear 1/2"-1" longer in length. (except the Fat Fobusto,which has a closed foot)